Clear your browsers cache
Most of the time the browsers cache is the reason for the constantly empty cart. I will break down where to go to clean the cache on the latest browsers here. If your browser is different than what is listed then a a google search for "clear cache [insert browser name and version]" will defiantly get you on the right path.
- Click on the Safari drop-down menu and select Preferences.
- Click the Advanced tab. Select the Show Develop menu in menu bar checkbox and close the Preferences window.
- Select the Develop drop-down menu. Click Empty Cache.
- Note: You may want to also clear your browser history.
- At the top right, click More (the 3 dots) .
- Click More tools. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- Click on the. menu button situated in the upper right corner.
- Click on Settings.
- Under Clear browsing data, click on Choose what to clear.
- Click on Clear.
These 2 browser settings go hand in hand. A lot of users often have issues with these 2 settings after downloading antivirus or safe browsing software. So without further ado this is what needs to happen:
- Click Preferences
- Click on the Security tab
- For Cookies:
- Click on Privacy from within Preferences
- Click Always allow cookies
- Click Remove stored cookies
- Click More (3 dots, upper right)
- Click Advanced
- Under the Privacy and Security click Content Settings
- Turn on Allowed (Recommended)
- For Cookies:
- Click on Privacy and Security
- Make sure that Block 3rd party cookies while in incognito is the only one checked
- Click on the 3 dots in the upper right
- Click on Cookies and site permissions